Friday, May 16, 2008
Sunny Friday!
After three straight days of rain and yuckiness, we finally had a nice, warm(ish) sunny day today! Mama and I walked over to Daddy's work for a barbecue to say goodbye to my friend Lucas and his parents (they're moving to another city so Lucas' Daddy can learn to rescue people in the ocean). I got to eat some cheeseburger, and this new delicious item called a corn dog. Mama wouldn't really let me eat it, but Daddy snuck me a few bites of his...it was delightful. After we got home and I took a nap, it was still lovely outside so Mama put down a blanket and we all sat in the sun for a few hours. Most of our neighbors that are left were outside too, and Daddy took me to see some of his friends in the next building while Mama just kind of sat there. She said later that she was "relaxing" but I'm not sure why - seems like a waste of time to me. Anyway...while Daddy and I were in the neighbor's yard, he fed me some yummy meat called caribou. I am not sure what it is, but Daddy had to chew it for me a little before I could eat it and it was SOOO good. The other people there were laughing at how much I wanted more and how quickly I ate it. I think Daddy needs to get me some more caribou to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Here are some pictures that Mama took today:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Caribou? That's a first...I'll have to take your word for it's deliciousness. ;)
Look at you showin' some skin! It sounds like you had a lovely day. I don't even know what caribou is! Mama says they make some good coffee, but I don't know what that has to do with meat.
Post a Comment