Mama's computer has been broken, so I haven't been able to steal a few minutes on it to update the blog...sorry!
I'm having a good time these days. Mama takes me to Toddler Tea Time on Thursday mornings, and we have circle time and play time and snack time and more play time and more circle time. And there is a really cool deep table. The first time I went it was filled with rice and scoops and rakes and other fun things. Then last week, it was filled with warm soapy water and baby dolls! I LOVED washing the baby dolls and still talk about it. Every night when Mama puts me to bed, she says "I had fun with you today," and every night since the baby-washing, I respond "Fun today, washing the babies!" I hope we get to wash babies again this week!
Mama has been letting me wash toys and my play kitchen dishes in the big sink while she cooks, but I'd really rather wash my babies. Mama says my baby dolls have squishy parts that wouldn't do well in the water, but I say a clean baby is a clean baby. Maybe she'll see the light soon?
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment