My cousin Gloriana went back to her home in Florida last weekend. I miss her. I keep crawling down to her room (I crawl really fast now!) to see if she's here, but she hasn't come back yet. Mama says maybe next summer.
I also stand up a lot now! And I can climb the stairs, too, but the first time Mama and Daddy saw me doing that, they slapped a gate up at the bottom (there's been one at the top for a few months), so I can't really do that so much any more. I've started drinking from a cup (albeit messily), but the BIG accomplishment, which Mama is SOOOO happy about, is that I can nod "yes" and "no" when she and Daddy ask me questions (and sometimes just for fun, to keep them on their toes). Mama keeps saying how strange it is that I learned to nod "yes" weeks before "no;" I guess other babies say "no" first because it's easier. I'm just contrary like that!
My birthday is coming up soon - less than a week now! I'm having a BIG party next Saturday with all my friends from the neighborhood - Parker, Maddie, Molly, Shelby, Jada, Ava, and Perry! PLUS, my Grandma and Grandpa who live in California are coming to see me! They fly into Anchorage Sunday night LATE, so Mama and Daddy and I are driving up Sunday and staying until Tuesday. Grandma and Grandpa will be here for two whole weeks, so I'll get to climb on them and play with them for a long time!
Here are some pictures from the past month or so.

1 comment:
Hee hee.....the pictures are too cute!!! I LOVE the last one.
Post a Comment