You know, I love Mama. But, sometimes, she does things that I don't understand.
See, normally, as soon as I wake up, Mama changes my diaper, brushes my teeth, and gives me my reflux medicine (Prevacid - yummy!). Then I help her vacuum the downstairs and we do some laundry for a while, and then I am allowed to have breakfast once 30 minutes has passed.
Well, yesterday Mama decided she was only going to give me 1/2 my pill to see if I did OK. I guess she is getting tired of scheduling my breakfast around it. To be honest, so am I. Sometimes I sleep late and when I get up at 9:00 or 9:30, I am HUNGRY and do NOT want to wait 30 minutes to eat.
On with the story...
Mama forgot that she only gave me 1/2 pill, and then when I felt horrible and was being truly nasty and upset all afternoon and evening, she thought I was sick or teething. She kept sticking her finger in my mouth and feeling my gums. I tried to tell her my tummy hurt, but she didn't get it. So today, she is giving me a whole pill again.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now, Lillian, are you entirely positive it wasn't the
1/2 chicken breast
1/2 eggo waffle
1.5 peaches
10 blueberries
1/2 piece bread butt
10 pizza goldfish
handful sweets & beets chips
2 cups whole milk
That made you feel nasty?
Post a Comment