Last week, Mama and Daddy and I drove to Anchorage, which is a REALLY, REALLY big city that is about 6 hours away from us. We were in the truck for sooooo long, and I really tried to be on my best behavior, but sometimes when I was tired I got a little upset. We listened to songs, and read books (when Mama wasn't car sick, whatever that is) and played with every single toy I own. We also stopped to eat, and Mama and Daddy kept eating food that looked SO good, but they never let me have any. I was kind of upset about that. But eventually we got there and we had a really cool room! We stayed at Elmendorf Air Force Base, and our room had a whole kitchen so making my food and bottles was really easy and fast. Mama seemed happy about that.
I liked Anchorage OK, but all the big people wanted to do was shop. Not nearly enough playing took place for my taste. We did go get our pictures taken. The picture lady was so pretty and nice - she even made ME smile (and I really don't make a habit of smiling for strangers). Here are some of the pictures she took.






Anyway, I like them. Mama and Daddy went to this really big store called Costco FOUR times! They bought lots and lots of meat and cleaning supplies and dry food...I'm not sure why. Mama said something about it costing "an arm and a leg" at home. I don't think I'd like to pay that for ANYTHING. Even food. And I really like food.
OK, that's all for now...
2 comments:
The pictures are absolutely gorgeous =) Very sweet.
Of course my granddaughter is beautiful and smart - and far away. She is related to her mom and dad, and they are, too.
GrandPa and GrandMa are busy planning a cruise. Why don't all of you come with us?
Love you- GrandPaR
Post a Comment