Monday, April 21, 2008

Helping Mama Cook

Today Mama was a cooking machine. She and Daddy are trying to find ways to save money (I don't know why, since I don't shop) and she has been making her own bread and my food and some other stuff (if I can't eat it I don't really pay attention). I decided it would be fun to help her, so she let me lick the spoon she stirred the brown rice with. It didn't taste very good, and I threw up on it a little. I kind of do that a lot, actually. Don't worry, though - I'm on medication.

Photobucket

2 comments:

awesomehaley said...

I didn't know you were on medication! I am taking Prevacid. It helps my tummy a lot. I love brown rice. Did you try any of the finished product

Yo said...

she is sooo cute!!!! let me know if you have any blogger questions.