Sunday, April 20, 2008

My new favorite food

I found the BEST new food yesterday. It's small, and chewy, and already half-digested. Mama put me on my blanket in the living room and went to go get some paper towels to clean up the kiki puke on the floor. She didn't know that I can scoot forward now too, instead of just backward, and I decided I wanted to try some.

It was SO YUMMY! I got almost all of it into my mouth before Mama came back. She gasped and started yelling something about "gross" and "Oh, my God," or something like that. Then she stuck her WHOLE finger in my mouth and took all the good snacks back out. It made me gag when she did that. Then she cleaned me up and took me outside to tell Daddy. He thought it was funny.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...Dear Lord. Gross.

Christy said...

Ewwweee! That's terrible...lol.

April said...

It doesn't get much better than that!

Amanda said...

Way to go Lillian!! Stick as much gross stuff into your mouth as possible when they aren't looking! My mommy never lets me do anything fun either.

XOXO,
Maxine

awesomehaley said...

YUM! You should have a delicious snack in the mail to wash down that cat food ;)